Developed at the Centre for Digital Media, Cache 22 is an interactive non-linear narrative that is set in a retro-futuristic noir universe where you play as Nina an undercover agent. Explore the memories of the leader of an underground drug syndicate and find more than you bargained for.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Producer and Developer.
- Develop and Debug a horizontal slice of the game.
- Work with another developer and integrate features seamlessly.
- Collaborate with other interdisciplinary team members. Working closely with the designer to ensure consistency in vision.
- Oversee production workflow and set deadlines.
- Facilitate meetings and weekly check-ins/stand ups.