Developed at the Centre for Digital Media, Cache 22 is an interactive non-linear narrative that is set in a retro-futuristic noir universe where you play as Nina an undercover agent. Explore the memories of the leader of an underground drug syndicate and find more than you bargained for.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Producer and Developer.
- Develop and Debug a horizontal slice of the game.
- Worked with another developer and integrated features seamlessly.
- Integrated assets and implemented creative solutions to technical problems.
- Collaborated with other interdisciplinary team members.
- Oversaw production workflow and set deadlines.
- Facilitated meetings and weekly check-ins/stand ups.