Mercedes-benz: canada 150
As part of an industry project at the Centre for Digital Media, I developed a multi-touch application for Mercedes-Benz. The exhibit was located at the Byward Market, Ottawa during the Canada-150 celebrations and saw more than 10,000 visitors. The team was challenged to showcase the story of Mercedes-Benz in Canada and its efforts to battle climate change using innovative eco-friendly F-Cell Technology in collaboration with Canadian institutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developer (Primary Role) and Artist (Secondary Role).
- Developed and Debugged a multi-user interactive touch application.
- Worked in an intensive deadline driven environment to deliver a complete turnkey solution.
- Communicated effectively with remote clients and multiple stakeholders.
- Generated background assets and helped establish and art style guide that was in line with Mercedes-Benz's branding guidelines.
- Facilitated communication between artists and developers.